With your Samsung Jack still connected to your PC, (On your phone' screen) Choose,
START > Internet Sharing > and scroll down to locate the connection option box. By
clicking on the arrows at the end of the box, you should now see MEdia Net. The
Internet Sharing program has now been unlocked.
Preparing to Tether
1) Now, turn your phone OFF and back ON one more time. This will insure everything
will keep working as it should.
2) Before tethering to the Internet for the first time make sure WiFi is turned OFF on
your phone. To turn WiFi OFF, go to the phone's HOME screen and quickly press
and release your power button. (The 'Quick List' screen will display.)
3) Scroll down and select, 'Wireless Manager'. Then, check to make sure WiFi is OFF. If
its on - click on WiFi to turn it OFF.
4) Click, DONE.
Tethering your PC to Your Phone
1) On your phone's HOME screen select: START > Internet Sharing >(Make sure
MediaNet is selected) and choose, CONNECT.
2) When your phone connects to the Internet, the word CONNECTED will display. (See
picture below) You can now click on your browser's icon on your PC and connect to
the Internet through your Samsung Jack at 3G Speed!